ETIF 2018 Guidelines
1. GENERAL RULES
1.1. Conditions: The event called ETIF, Events & Technology for the Pharmaceutical Industry, is organized by ETIF S.A.
Such event will be governed by:
- a) These "General Guidelines"
- b) The Rules of the Stall Booking Agreement.
- c) The resolutions of the Technical Guidelines.
- d) The rules of the Application for Additional Services.
- e) Floor Plans and Prices of the exhibition.
- f) Schedule, Technical Card and Informative Circular Letters.
The foregoing documentation of which the exhibitor has in his/her possession is considered unconditional and automatically accepted as of the signing date of the Stall booking agreement and/or the duly submittal thereof.Keep reading
The terms and conditions contained in these guidelines are mandatory. The OC and Technical Office (hereinafter referred to as TO) of the company ETIF S.A. are entitled to observe, correct at exhibitor�s expense, prohibit and impose the penalty of temporary or definitive closure of the stand.Keep reading